This is a discounted pack of five treatment or diet only questions. Purchase this only if you have already had a humoral diagnosis consultation and need to further refine your treatment and diet over time and need to inquire about a specific treatment and/or dietary issue. Asking questions about treatments allows you to know beforehand whether a treatment will be helpful or not saving time, money and aggravation with failed treatments.
- Am I allergic to gluten?
- Is chicken (or any other food) good or bad for me?
- Should I become a vegetarian?
- Are the supplements I am taking good for me?
- Will The Magnesium supplement (or any other supplement) help me?
- Will the surgery help?
- Will chemotherapy help?
- Will physical therapy help?
- Will the juice fasting/cleanse be good for me?
Note: This consultation does not include humoral diagnosis. If you want to ask “What’s wrong with me?” or “How can I get better?” please use the Medical Humoral Diagnosis Consultation.