General Medical Question Consultation
Any medical, psychological or spiritual question (NOT including diagnosis), for example:
- Is surgery a good idea?
- Will I recover?
- When will I get better?
- Is this surgeon qualified?
- Will I/he die?
- Will my depression get worse or better?
- I have two different opinions by two different doctors? Which one is right?
- Am I allergic to gluten?
- Is chicken (or any other food) good or bad for me?
- Should I become a vegetarian?
- I am a vegetarian but feel awful. Should I begin eating meat?
- Are the supplements I am taking good for me?
- Will chemotherapy help?
- Will the juice fasting/cleanse be good for me?
- I can feel/see/hear “spirits”. Are they real or imagination? Are they good company or not?
Note: If your main question is “what is wrong with me?” or “How can I improve my health?”, that is, you want a diagnosis and guidelines to improve your health, then purchase a Medical Humoral Diagnosis Consultation which includes all the questions in the Standard Medical Question Consultation plus diagnosis and dietary and lifestyle guidelines.